Skip to content
- Born in Kassel, Germany, on Sept. 1968, married, one daughter.
- Since Mai 2005 Kobe University, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration (RIEB-Institute): Professor in tenured position.
- Aug. 2003 – April 05 Awarded with JSPS-Research Fellow Ship by Humboldt-Society: Research on Corporate Governance, Osaka University of Economics
- March 2001 – Apr. 03 Awarded with Monbusho-DAAD Research Fellow Ship. Research on Integration Issues of M&A, Tokyo Institute of Technology. Assistant lectureship with Prof. Nagashima: German –Japanese Economy: A comparison (given in Japanese language).
- Feb. 2001: PhD from University of Kassel. Title: Evaluation of Japanese companies at M&A– out of view of German Industrial Companies.
- Sept. 85 – July 88 Apprenticeship as Locksmith at Gottschalk & Co, KG, Kassel.
- Aug. – July 85 Elementary school and high school in Kassel.