The most influential German business researcher Eugen Schmalenbach already stated that it is important for scientific researcher not to loose track to real life issues. I consider it as important; therefore, to do active outreach activities to foreign firms in Japan. As I am native German, naturally, I try to support German firms in Japan, especially at Kansai area.
Open for interesting projects to conduct, especially at Kansai area,
Experiences in the following areas:
- Marketresearch for multiple German firms.
- Consulting for firms, specifically for the ones with the intention to come to Japan.
- Representation of foreign firms in Japan
- If interesting, translations (e.g. patent translations).
Network in Japan:
- Due to 15 years in Japan, many contacts to business and academics in Japan.
- Contacts to official and local entities.
- Kansai-area (Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto region), acceptionally activity at Tokyo or other geographic areas.
Some of my activities so far:
- Company- research and teaching at diesel engine producer at Osaka, Shiga.
- Integration and communication manager for a Japanese Steelmaker at Shingawa, Tokyo.
- Inpatriate study of Technology Firm at Kyoto.
- Feasibility study and Due Diligence for music group: “Die Soehne Mannheims” to enter the Japanese market: Der Mannheimer Morgen
- Project study for several firms in automobil and machinery sector.
- Projects for German winery firm to enter Japanese market.
- Research for German post and DHL
- Research for German Ministry for trading environmental certificates.