As the most influential German business management researcher Eugen Schmalenbach already stated a 100 years ago, research should not lose track to real life issues. I consider it as important; therefore, to actively outreach activities to foreign firms in Japan. As I am native German, I support German firms in Japan, especially at Kansai area.
Besides scientific research, I am open for interesting business projects to conduct to help German firms to suceed in Japan, especially at Kansai area.
Experiences in the following areas:
- Merger and Acquisition expertise for over 20 years
- Marketresearch experience for multiple German firms in Japan.
- Consulting experience for German firms with intention to come to Japan.
- Representation experience of German firms in Japan
- If interesting, translations (e.g. patent translations).
Network in Japan:
- Due to my 20 years in Japan, many contacts to business and academics in Japan are established.
- Contacts to official and local entities are available.
- Kansai-area (Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto region), acceptionally activity at Tokyo or other geographic areas.
Some of my previous activities:
- Integration-and communication manager for a Japanese Steelmaker at Tokyo, Shinagawa.
- Company research and teaching activities at diesel engine producer at Osaka and Shiga.
- Consulting activity on inpatriated Non-Japanese at technology firm in Kyoto.
- Projects for several Non-Japanese automobil and machinery firms in Japan.
- Projects for German winery firm to enter Japanese market.
- Research for German post and DHL
- Research assignment for German Ministry on trading of environmental certificates.
- Feasibility study and Due Diligence for music group: “Die Soehne Mannheims” to enter the Japanese market.